Important safety tips
The safety and quality of our products is of absolute importance to us. Our products do not have many components that could cause an issue, however we still insist on fully checking each product by hand before dispatching.
For extra measures we made sure that our products are tested fully by SGS.
Here are some important safety guidelines:
- Never leave the baby unattended wearing a dribble bib
- Dribble bibs are not intended as sleep wear
- Dribble bibs are not a toy
- Keep all products away from fire
- Packaging is not a toy
- Do not let your baby overhead whilst wearing the dribble bib
Looking after your product
Wash no hotter than 30 degrees with like colours.
Do not use chlorine bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean.
Please stop using the product on signs of wear. For bibs, please pay close attention to the poppers to ensure they remain securely attached to the bib.