Cool Mint Dribble Bib
Cool Mint Dribble Bib
Stay fresh with this cool mint bib!
This bib is suitable for babies and toddlers from 4 months to 36 months old.
Our lovely dribble bibs are designed to soak up baby’s dribble and look cool at the same time.
- Proudly designed and made in the United Kingdom
- Always super soft and comfy for your baby
- Innovative, award winning design
- Quick, fairly priced post with no-hassle, free returns
Dribble Bib Measurement
This dribble bib measures approximately 20CM high and 20CM wide.
All of our bibs feature two sets of poppers which makes the neck measurement adaptable to three different sizes:
- Smallest: 11″ / 28CM around the neck
- Medium: 12″ / 30.50CM around the neck
- Largest: 13″ / 33CM around the neck
Soft, comfy and lovely – guaranteed
As parents ourselves, we know that it doesn’t matter how cool something looks – if it irritates your baby it’s no good at all!
This is why we guarantee that our products are the softest, comfiest products you’ll find.
- Premium quality stretch jersey on the front
- 100% Spun polyester micro-fleece (it really is lovely and soft)
- Secured using 2 sets of nickel-free metal poppers with a white finish
- Small satin labels which contain care information – these are positioned so they do not irritate your little one
If you are not satisfied with a product, you are welcome to return it at no cost using our ‘100% Free Returns’ policy.
See our Returns & Refunds Policies page for more details.
Safety & Care
Important safety tips
The safety and quality of our products is of absolute importance to us. Our products do not have many components that could cause an issue, however we still insist on fully checking each product by hand before dispatching.
For extra measures we make sure our products are tested fully by SGS.
Here are some important safety guidelines:
- Never leave the baby unattended wearing a dribble bib
- Dribble bibs are not intended as sleep wear
- Dribble bibs are not a toy
- Keep all products away from fire
- Packaging is not a toy
- Do not let your baby overheat whilst wearing the dribble bib
- For bibs, please pay close attention to the poppers to ensure they remain securely attached to the bib
Looking after your product
Wash no hotter than 30 degrees with like colours.
Do not use chlorine bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean.
Stop using the product on signs of wear and tear.