£7.50 – £10.00
This blanket comes pram and cot sizes.
Our blankets are made from super soft micro-fleece and come in a great range of lovely designs.
- Proudly designed and made in the United Kingdom
- Always super soft and comfy for your baby
- Innovative, award winning design
- Quick, fairly priced post with no-hassle, free returns
Pram size blanket (small) measures approximately 75CM high and 100CM wide.
Cot Size blanket (large) measures approximately 100CM high and 150CM wide.
Soft, comfy and lovely – guaranteed
As parents ourselves, we know that it doesn’t matter how cool something looks – if it irritates your baby it’s no good at all! This is why we guarantee that our products are the softest, comfiest products you’ll find.
Our blankets are super soft, lovely to touch and just the right weight.
We use the following materials on our blanket:
- 100% spun polyester micro-fleece (it really is lovely and soft)
- Small satin labels which contain care information – these are positioned so they do not irritate your child
If you are not satisfied with a product, you are welcome to return it at no cost using our ‘100% Free Returns’ policy.
See our Returns & Refunds Policies page for more details.
Safety & Care
Important safety tips
The safety and quality of our products is of absolute importance to us. Our products do not have many components that could cause an issue, however we still insist on fully checking each product by hand before dispatching.
For extra measures we make sure our products are tested fully by SGS.
Here are some important safety guidelines:
- Never leave the baby unattended wearing a dribble bib
- Dribble bibs are not intended as sleep wear
- Dribble bibs are not a toy
- Keep all products away from fire
- Packaging is not a toy
- Do not let your baby overheat whilst wearing the dribble bib
- For bibs, please pay close attention to the poppers to ensure they remain securely attached to the bib
Looking after your product
Wash no hotter than 30 degrees with like colours.
Do not use chlorine bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean.
Stop using the product on signs of wear and tear.